The imageCLASS MF5960dn combines professional-quality multifunction capabilities with features that help businesses save time and money, making it the perfect device for today's small to medium sized business environments.
Featuring a 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal and handling paper sizes up to legal5, the MF5960dn delivers print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute in black and white1. With Canon's Quick First Print Technology, your first print arrives in approximately 6 seconds.
The MF5960dn is also outfitted with cost-saving tools such as all-mode auto duplex functionality, energy-saving technologies and Department ID Management, which enables you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan. You will be able to manage the device from your desk through an embedded web server (Remote UI), which will give you the freedom to view and modify network settings or retrieve an activity log. With built-in Fax Forwarding and Send functionality, the MF5960dn allows you to send incoming faxes, internet faxes and scanned documents to an email address, network folder or another fax number.
With a built-in security features and an Ethernet port, the device can be shared by one or many users. For on-the-go users, the MF5960dn offers a USB port to facilitate scanning files directly to, or print files directly from a USB drive. Additionally, you will find support for PCL 5e/6 as well as host-based driver support (UFR II LT), which takes full advantage of your PC's processing power, so your printer does not require additional memory to perform high-speed processing.
The MF5960dn uses approximately 2.3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs. And like many imageCLASS products, it is part of the Generation Green program, Canon's initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a product's life-cycle.
1. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
2. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
3. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
4. PNG supports MAC OS only.
5. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
6. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. SNMPv3 supports Print and Send (Scan to Email/SMB) functions only.
9. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.