Enjoy high-speed scanning for everything from photos to documents, to even 35mm film while also enjoying superb quality. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Colour Image Scanner, a high-speed scanner with professional film scanning quality. With 9600 x 9600 maximum colour dpi1, it produces incredible detail in both business documents and photographs. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II also helps you get the most out of your photos and documents with My Image Garden2 software, offering a simple and intuitive way to scan and organize your files.
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II features our Super Toric Lens, delivering pin-sharp scans from edge-to-edge and bright, low noise images. It requires zero warm-up time3 and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs. In addition, its Fare Level 3 feature provides dust and scratch removal, along with fading, grain and backlight correction. Plus, its Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you're scanning.
- For document types other than films, the maximum resolution is 4800 x 4800 dpi.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- The time required for the light source to reach sufficient operating temperature.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.