Wireless File Transmitter WFT-R10A
Canon's new Wireless File Transmitter WFT-R10A which also serves as a vertical battery grip - makes wired and wireless data transfer setups simple and easy. Designed specifically with the new EOS R5 camera, the WFT-R10A supports IEEE 802.11ac 2X2 MIMO/ac/a/n/g/b for fast and secure connections, helping you to quickly and effortlessly transfer JPEG, RAW and HDR PQ HEIF files. By using the FTP transfer, as a studio photographer you can check the image you shot on a larger display, or deliver an image file to a remote editor - even from a faraway distance. With expanded versatility and an enhanced user interface, the WFT-R10A not only boasts incredible speed, but also streamlines wireless photography configurations, whether in the studio or on location.
* Each of the batteries works independently, supplying power to the camera and Wireless File Transmitter separately. If one of the batteries runs out of power, it must be replaced or recharged (the other battery cannot supply the needed power).
- High-performance Pro Workflow Support via Wired/Wireless LAN with Integrated Vertical Battery Grip.
- Vertical Battery Grip.
- Supports FTP, FTPS, and SFTP for Various Options of Encryption and Secure File Transfer.
- EOS Utility and Network Setting Tool support.
- Easy to use Interface to help Create Wireless Configurations of all Levels of Complexity.
- The Wireless File Transmitter WFT-R10A provides a fast throughput for image uploading and user interface to help enable speedy set-up and configuration of wireless networks.
- Enhanced Linked Multi-Camera Shooting and Wireless Time Syncing.
- Durable and Dust-and Water-Resistance.