Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
When you need a compact home office printer that can handle all your work needs, the PIXMA TR8620 has you covered. With front and rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink System, 4.3” LCD Touchscreen, and impressive wired and wireless5 connectivity options, you’ll be able to do it all. The PIXMA TR8620 can easily transition from scanning a multi-page contract with the built-in Auto Document Feeder to printing double-sided homework assignments from online classrooms systems, or a family photo wirelessly from your smartphone. Whether it’s printing documents and reports, or faxing and scanning, the PIXMA TR8620 is the ultimate compact home office printer that’s big on performance and productivity.
- The PIXMA TR8620 fits into almost any space with its sleek compact design.
- Easy Setup for smartphone and computer so you can get to work faster.
- Intuitive control with an effortless user interface & 4.3" LCD touchscreen.
- Fax, copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 20 Sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Print from your favourite mobile devices using the Canon PRINT app7, Apple AirPrint®8, and Mopria®9.
- Front & Rear Paper Support holds plain & photo papers simultaneously for documents and high-quality photos.
- With a five individual ink system, only replace the ink tank that runs out.
- Enjoy sharp black text for documents and great looking photos with a hybrid ink system.
- Save time and money with Auto 2-Sided Printing, which can save up to 50% of your paper costs.
- Easily print your photos right from your SD memory card1.
- Support multiple users through Wi-Fi or networked Ethernet connection5.
- You can also download the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app10 or Canon Creative Park App26 for creative printing options.
EFFICIENT FOR THE HOME OFFICE
The TS8620 fits into both a home and work environment with features like a built-in 20-sheet ADF and Auto Duplex Printing to keep life and work moving. It’s also easy to setup so you can get to work from your smartphone and computer quickly.
CONNECTIVITY & CONVENIENCE
Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favourite mobile devices with ease! Print hassle free wirelessly5 or through USB or networked Ethernet connection.
COMPACT & SIMPLE TO USE
The TR8620 is compact Wireless Home Office All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time.
QUALITY & VERSATILITY
With a 5-Colour Individual Ink System and front & rear paper feeding, the PIXMA TR8620 prints high quality documents, photos, and more on a variety of paper types.
|Print Speed (up to)||
4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)11,14
|Number of Nozzles||
Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
|Print Resolution (Up to)||
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
AirPrint8, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing5, Mobile Device Printing, Borderless Printing11, Bluetooth Printing19, Mopria®9, Wireless PictBridge13, Business Card Printing, Label Printing, Direct Photo Printing (Memory Card1 and Camera), Square Media Printing Support, Fine Art and Double-sided Matte Paper Support, Smartphone Auto Photo Correction, Built-in Template printing, Black/Colour Ink Only Printing
|Printer Features Paper Capacity||
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||
FCOT (Colour): Approx. 17 Seconds14
|Reduction / Enlargement||
25% - 400%
|Auto Document Feeder||
20 Sheets of Letter Size Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Plain Paper
4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Exposure Copy, 2-sided Copy, Borderless11 Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy with ADF, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Copy Preview, Photo Copy, Auto Photo Fix, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Reduction / Enlargement Copy (25% - 400%), Standard Copy
Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Wireless Scanning5, Scan to Canon PRINT app7, Scan Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Attach to Email, Save to Memory Card1 (JPEG, TIFF, compact PDF), Auto Scan Mode18, Document Removal Reminder, Manual 2-Sided Scan, Network Scan, Auto-crop, Descreen, Reduce Show-through
Grayscale: 16-bit / 8-bit
|Max. Document Size||
Flatbed: 8.5” x 11.7” (A4 / Letter)
Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax)2
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||
Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page3
Approx. 250 pages4
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Fax Number Re-Entry, Fax Reception Reject, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
|Media Card Support||
SDTM, SDHCTM, SDXCTM, miniSDTM, miniSDHCTM, microSDTM, microSDHCTM , microSDXCTM 1
4.3” LCD Touchscreen
5-Colour Individual Ink System, Print/Scan/Copy/FAX, Auto Power On / Off, Quiet Mode, Wireless Direct Connection, QR Code Direct Connection, Wireless Connect Button6, Auto Paper Width Detection, Auto Print Head Alignment, Automatic Replenishment System (ARS) Capable
Windows:22 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
|Smart Assistant Support||
AirPrint®5, Canon PRINT app7, Canon Print Service (Android Only), Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app10, Google Cloud Print8, Mopria®9 , Cloud Link3
|Dimension (W x D x H)||
Closed: 17.3” (W) x 13.8” (D) x 7.5” (H)
The ChromaLife100 System17 protects your photos from fading up to:
1. Compatible memory cards include SDTM Card, SDHCTM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card, microSDXCTM Card. Supported File Formats inlcude: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1.0/2.0) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
2. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
3. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Colour document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
4. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
5. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
7. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
8. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
9. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
10. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
11. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5”x11”.
12. This feature requires the printer to be connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center (CICPC), an Internet connection, active 3rd party (social network or Cloud Storage) account, and a compatible Canon inkjet printer. Certain exceptions may apply.
13. DPS over IP compatible device required.
14. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
15. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
16. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
17. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
18. Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the “IJ Scan Utility” or “IJ Scan Utility Lite” software.
19. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
20. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
21. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
22. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
23. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
24. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
25. Requires “Canon Print Plug-in” available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 or HDX 7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
26. Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active ‘Canon ID’ available for free, and subject to ‘Canon ID’ Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
27. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
28. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
29. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
- PIXMA TR8620 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer
- Set of Standard Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB)
- RJ-11 Telephone/Modem Cords
- Power Cord